latest buy: june

By 6/30/2011

summer sale has already started on manchester and i surely don't want to miss it. i've managed to check few shops in city centre, and as predicted, most of them has sale up to 50%. 

as usual, zara, topshop, dorothy perkins, miss selfridges and h&m are on my shopping list. at this time around, i encouraged myself to step my foot into ted baker store, a british high-end   clothing company. an an asian foreigner student, i can't easily afford any piece of it. i remember when i first time saw their patent purse in house of fraser, and it was very easy to fall in love to their products. luckily, one of my dreamed purse was part of the sale, and they have new stock for the my fave color, pink. yayness!

ted baker bryonie purse
i bought few dresses in selfridges. either coincidence or not, all of them comes in pink/coral color, haha. managed to buy coral mini skirt from topshop as well, together with black top and grey belt from H&M, mango's black jumpsuit, and zara's red dress (oops!). : p

the last piece is my best buy so far, love the way it fits my body. besides, it looks fabulous with my new grey belt. a classic well-fitted dress always becomes a good investment. have an idea to wear it during pre-wedding shoot. why not? ; )

zara dress with flared skirt
definitely will come back to the stores again. my mom asked me to buy few tops and shoes for her. moreover, i haven't found a nice pair of shoes or sandal for me as well. hopefully they're going to have further reduction on july, can't hardly wait! x )


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Uhmmm.. boleh nitip kagak? Hahahhaa.. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, boleh kok boleh. tapi aku baru pulang desember gpp? x)

    ReplyDelete

Comment