in the mood for cooking

By 3/09/2011 , ,

seafood fusilli

corn soup

sardine sandwich

here is another random fact of me. the more stress I am, the more I wanna cook or go shopping. these past few weeks weren't easy for me. long distance relationship is killing me! feel like I wanna punch my bf on his face. wheeww, sometimes I'm scared of myself whenever I get stressed out. :[

the best way to soothing me is now by spending more time in kitchen. I'm trying hard to westernized my stomach as well, cos I realize that sometimes it's much more healthier than Indonesian food, less oil and easier to prepare. apart from that, I need to save money for eurotrip on the next easter break. everything is so expensive in UK. and eating outside spend more money than cook by my own.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Comment