a refreshment episode

By 10/17/2010 ,

it was a frigging cold weather yet came with clear blue sky when a cute friend of mine, jaka, who just bought a new bicycle, was hoping that i could take some pictures of him with his new toy. by that time i was kinda stressful with the courseworks. it's more difficult than I thought and I was hopeless that I could manage to finish it.

i didn't think any further about the assignments when I decided to take my olympus PEN EP-1 and go to whitworth park instead. whitworth park is the nearest park around the campus which i always pass everytime i go to worldwide for groceries shopping. it's not bad place though.


the sky suddenly started to turn into greyish colour. i was expecting the blue sky to remain at least for few hours. luckily, the trees still remained beautiful. as the leaves began to fall and its colour turned to be yellow. nice!




jaka was really funny. he's so shy and started to act weirdly everytime i pressed my shutter on him. anyway, i just met him few days before we depart to manchester. and it was quite surprising when i found out that he's at same age with me, though he looks much younger than me. that's why i always treat him like my younger brother. ;)



he didn't mind to follow my instruction to get the best angle. i asked him to turn around many times, pedaling his bicycle on the grass, or even asked him not to face the camera to look nicer, LOL. he's so obedient and i really enjoyed to 'play' with him . ;p






You Might Also Like

2 comments

Comment